Email is an essential business tool. However, email provisioning and management can be time consuming and unreliable if not implemented and supported effectively.
Most businesses need a reliable email system that provides plenty of inbox space, handles spam effectively, works with their existing email software and on their mobile devices. 8bits provides all of this using Google Apps.
Google Apps come in a number of different editions. It depends on individual requirements as to which edition is used. The main differences between the editions are disk space, uptime guarantees and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Every Google Apps account comes with:
- Over 7 Gig of disk space per user account
- Webmail access (Just like Gmail, your account can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection.)
- Encrypted access to email using Secure Socket Layers (SSL)
- POP3 - This works with all standard desktop email programs such as Outlook, Mac Mail, Thunderbird Etc
- IMAP - This works with iPhones, iPads, iPods etc
- Google Calander - Integrates with Outlook, iCal etc
- Cloud computing applications including online versions of Word, Excel & Powerpoint
How it works
8bits integrate Google Apps with the customers main domain name. Users are set-up in the system and are given instructions on how to configure email on on their computer, iPhone etc.
Email address names
Contact us for more information about email management.